You don’t need to be raw or even vegetarian to enjoy these yummy treats for Valentine’s Day! They are super easy to make and only require a blender. Surprise your sweetheart with these sweet hearts
Ingredients for the raw strawberry ice cream cakes:
- 1 cup cashews (soaked)
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/4 cup liquid sweetener of choice (e.g. raw honey, agave, maple syrup, coconut nectar etc)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup coconut oil (the more you put, the more solid they will be)
- 1 vanilla pod
How to prepare the healthy strawberry hearts:
- Blend all of the ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth and pour the mixture into some heart moulds or any other small moulds.
- Put the moulds into the freezer for 1-2 hours, then transfer to the fridge if you prefer them softer. If you want them to be hard and ice-cream like, then eat straight out of the freezer.
- Optional: put fresh strawberries into the mixture, but it will only work if you keep the cake in the fridge and not the freezer.