This summer we had the pleasure of hosting Matt Schwent from Unique Tantra and Leanne Edwards from Shamanika here in Marbella for a 3 hour introduction workshop to Sacred Sexuality.
They travel all around the world, and if they happen to be in your country, I would highly recommend their week-long workshops, as well as private Tantra sessions (Matt) and shamanic healing (Lea).
What was covered during the Tantra workshop in Marbella?
Matt and Lea were generous enough to share the video from this introduction talk, which you can find below.
I don’t want to give too much away, as you can see it in the video yourself, but it covers the basics of Tantra and introduces concepts such as:
- “Cosmic” orgasms that go way beyond our wildest imagination
- Multi-orgasms in men – it is very much possible!
- Why do Tantric teachings talk about not ejaculating?
- What is the true purpose of an orgasm?
- Are kegel exercises (contracting your pelvic muscles) actually good for you?
- Post-orgasm “hangovers”, what are they and how long do they last?
- Raising your consciousness through your sexual energy and what to do with your sexual energy
- A child’s rite of passage and attachment to parents and partners
- DMT, oxytocin and dopamine. What’s the difference in hormone release during short and long sex sessions?
- Giving, receiving, taking and being taken
- Information on shamanic healing and Lea’s story
Video of the Introduction to Sacred Sexuality talk
We also did several mind-opening exercises, developing a deeper understanding of giving, receiving, taking and being taken, which I felt was a very important concept to know. Sometimes we do these things unconsciously but when you begin to understand why you do something, then your relationships can change for the better.
I hope this video has helped you answer some questions regarding Tantra and sacred sexuality. If you would like to find out more, please don’t hesitate to contact Matt and Leanne, they also take enquiries over Skype.
Looking for a Tantra course but the best ones aren’t in your home country? Why not try an online course? Here’s a list of my recommended courses.
For all my articles on tantra, click here.
This Post Has 3 Comments
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing video! Great people, I wish to go to their workshop one day. Anya, I believe you also offer consultations and relationship/tantric advice over Skype, right? Can you please get in touch with me on http://www.bjsleijster.com , I would really love to book a few sessions with you
~ Bernard Sleijster
Great video! Thank you so much for sharing? Bella x
Thanks for sharing this video. Tantra is such a fascinating subject area and definitely one I wish to read more into.