Experience in Social Media and Content Management
Social Media Manager – Bravr Digital Marketing
June 2017 to present. London, United Kingdom
Managed all of the agency’s B2C and B2B clients’ social media accounts.
– Visual and written content creation, social strategies (inc. contests and giveaways), organic and paid social, scheduling (Hootsuite, Sprout Social) and community management.
– Videography, blogging, newsletters and Bravr’s website maintenance.
– Supported new business development, contributed to proposals and participated in social media strategy/campaign pitches.
– Achieved up to 19k% increase in followers, 57% increase in website traffic, 99% reduce in bounce rate and 405% increase in transactions.
– Increased engagement by up to 1k% – 12k Likes and 7M impressions on a single post.
– Finalist in the 2018 Royal Greenwich Business Awards for “Digital Leadership”.
Social Media Manager – Prospero Teaching
Jun 2018 – Sep 2018. London, United Kingdom
Responsible for all the brand’s global social pages, creatives and strategies.
– Created an effective on-going social strategy for Prospero’s 3 main branches (teaching, health and social care and AV recruitment), across 4 countries.
– Highly involved in videography, content and SEO.
– Trained the Marketing Assistant to effectively use blogging, SEO and social media to grow the company.
– In 3 months: doubled the organic followers count on Facebook to 12k.
Social Media Marketing Manager – Freelance
Dec 2012 – Present
Extensive experience managing professional social media accounts and modern WordPress websites. Specialise in B2C and start-ups. High client retention rate of up to 5 years.
– Increased social engagement, inbound website traffic and sales through development of content, application of analytics tools and brand awareness strategies.
– Managed online communications via digital channels to increase brand reputation and SEO.
– Achieved 63% increase in website traffic, 670% increase in conversions and Twitter followers increase by 10k
Photographer and Videographer – Freelance
Dec 2012 – Present
Specialise in food, travel, property and underwater photography. Filmed and edited promotional videos, online courses and documentaries worldwide, since 2016.
Editing is done using Lightroom, Photoshop and Final Cut Pro X. Please see my rates here.
Professional Writer & Blogger – Freelance
Jan 2011 – Present
Create content, ghost blogs, e-books and publish monthly articles for various online magazine sand brands, such as the Raw Food Magazine and La Chispa Magazine. Also an author of a 330-page book on healthy living, with recipes. Excellent grammar, attention to detail and editing skills. Fluent in iBooks Author.
Event Organiser – Freelance
Dec 2012 – Jun 2017
Organised events, workshops, retreats and trade exhibitions for realtors, professional personal development coaches, health instructors, wellbeing consultants and artists. Largest event organised was for 350 people.
Media Analyst – Amobee
Sep 2011 – Jan 2013. London, United Kingdom
Responsible for all research required on the state of the mobile advertising industry, competitor analysis and creation of informative presentations for potential clients. Used ComScore and other statistical resources to create detailed visuals on mobile areas of interest.