I hope you are interested in making some positive changes in your life, as this is much more than just a simple recipe book.
For me, it’s not just about the food, but about the lifestyle too, so I have compiled a list of various challenges that people may encounter when starting their raw food journey, or any similar healthy lifestyle for that matter, and I have written advice and tips on how to handle the different scenarios. I have been writing this book for almost 4 years, living through each challenge personally and perfecting the 121 recipes here for you all to enjoy to the fullest.
It is my main goal to get you to connect to your body and awaken your intuition, which I have written about in detail. Not only will it help you determine what foods are best for you to eat, but it may also greatly benefit your day to day lives too.
With this book I hope to help you understand this path better and guide your transition to a vibrant New You in the easiest way possible.
BUY THE E-BOOK HERE
“How To Be A Raw Foodie: A Social, Practical & Intuitive Guide To A Healthier Lifestyle”
- Useful information on how to transition into a healthier lifestyle
- The perks and challenges of eating raw
- How your emotional and physical bodies change after going raw
- How to deal with hunger and cook for yourself at home
- How to handle ignorance from friends and family
- How to eat healthy and still manage to travel
- How to pack your lunch well for work or school
- How to go out on dates, host parties and have a social life
- How to deal with cravings and slip-ups back to less healthy food
- How to use your intuition to find out what’s good or bad for you
- Common raw food myths debunked
- Is mono-raw, fruitarianism and liquidarianism too extreme?
- And of course…lots of delicious raw vegan recipes! 121 to be precise!