Private raw food classes
Private lessons give you the opportunity to learn exactly what you want, at your own time. You will be given a choice of recipes, and you only pay depending on how many you choose! You can participate as much as you want and ask questions you may be too embarrassed to ask in a large group. This is also a great option if you would like to learn very specific recipes that are not taught in the group sessions. To find out more, please click here.
Location and prices
*Update* – please note that our private workshop location has changed to La Reserva de Marbella, Las Chapas. It is a smaller space so spaces will be limited to 8-10 people.
Group workshops will be done at other venues, including abroad, upon request.
Prices will vary depending on the workshop and the ingredients, please look out for the poster on a specific class for more information.
How to book a class
To register for an upcoming workshop, please fill out the registration form found here, or alternatively, if you would like to book a private class where you can choose which recipes you would like to learn, contact me here. Hope to see you soon!
Here are some testimonials from the people who attended the workshops (translated from Spanish and Russian):
- “Oh wow Anya, this is literally the best cake I’ve ever had in my LIFE! I’m being totally serious, this is just incredible, so much better than normal cheesecake!” (Carolina)
- “For us it was an unforgettable evening because of your delicious desserts as well as your company. We came home full of lovely energy.” (Rosa of Naturae)
- “A thousand thanks for the incredible workshop. For me it was something totally new and I really enjoyed my first experience. I will, without a doubt, incorporate this into my life and try out come of the easy recipes, which are so delicious. I loved making the sushi rolls myself. God bless you.” (Maria)
- “I’m already buying ingredients for the desserts, I’m going to start with the easiest one, with the strawberries filled with chocolate mousse, which are deliiiiiiiiiicious. I’m going to take it over for some friends for desserts and I’m going to feel like a Queen thanks to you.” (Maria M)
- “Being a vegan chef myself, I have tried many recipes, but I must say, these banana ice cream thingies really surprised me, very tasty indeed!” (Javier, vegan chef)
Raw food topics covered in the general workshops
Each workshop is different and is designed according to what most people want. There is usually a presentation at the start, outlining the specific topic, followed by a demonstration of several recipes. Sometimes the students may get involved in the process of the food-making, such as rolling sushi – everyone loves that! Lunch is always included as we will be sampling all of the meals prepared on the day.
Introduction to raw food
There are classes for complete beginners to raw food, explaining the basics and what’s and why’s of this lifestyle. It introduces concepts like sprouting, soaking nuts and seeds, super foods and dehydration (including tasters!). All intro recipes are simple and do not require a dehydrator. They will vary according to the group, but can include nut milks, sushi, soups, pasta, brownies and various sauces.
Another workshop I love doing is completely focused on raw desserts – yumm!! This is always everyone’s favourite and spaces book fast! I just love seeing people’s faces when they realise that you can make such incredible sweets using simple natural ingredients, without gluten, dairy, eggs, sugar or other additives…and that don’t require 2 hours of baking! We’ve made all sorts of desserts, from ice cream and cheesecakes to cupcakes and crepes. Recipes usually will not require dehydration, unless the group would like to see an example of a simple one.
Introduction to dehydration – level 2
This one is for those who have been to the introduction workshop and would like to find out more about dehydration. This is mostly for those who are curious and are thinking of buying a dehydrator, or if you already got one but don’t know how to use it to it’s maximum potential. You will be able to see the difference between the 2 most popular types of dehydrators and advice will be given as to which one to buy. We will demonstrate simple dehydrator recipes, such as pizzas, falafels and macaroons.
Advanced raw food – level 3
This is a workshop for those who have already been to the previous workshops, who may have a dehydrator and want to take it to the next step. Recipes here might include wraps, quiches, granola and more complex desserts, such as warm cherry crumble.
RawGasmic, Rawesome and other workshops
These workshops are different every time and are focused purely on the new recipes taught. Some previous examples include: pad thai, mango wraps, mushroom burgers, tacos, soups, cakes and more!