If you’re on this page, then…
Mother Bali is calling you…
No joke, this magical island has a way of calling those who should be there at just the right moment in their life. I’ve been living in Bali for several years, and have experienced it personally. It’s a place filled with magic, spirits, and of course beauty and luxury to balance it out.
After countless requests from people asking me to show them around, I’ve finally decided to offer personalised tours of this serene paradise island.
I’ve lived with locals in homestays, in hotels like a normal tourist and in luxury resorts/villas alike, so I know all of the hidden wonders of Bali, whatever you are after! I also speak English, Spanish and Russian.
Since this will be a private tour for you or your family/group of friends, I will personalise it to be EXACTLY what you want – no more set tours and obligatory stops at coffee plantations! I can also stay with you for many of the activities and help you along the way, unless you want privacy of course.
The package will be all-inclusive: I will organise every little detail from transportation, accommodation, visa extensions (if you’re planning on staying for more than 30 days), and entrance tickets to temples and parks. The only thing you’ll need to do is get your flights, your food during your stay and…well you won’t even need a camera since your guide will be a professional photo/videographer too!!
Prices will very much depend on what you want to do and how long you’re planning to stay.
Below you will find a list of possible activities. When contacting me for a quote, please state the following information:
- How long you’re planning to stay in Bali and what are your dates
- Will you need a driver or would you prefer to rent a moped
- What kind of accommodation would you like (rate 0-10 with 0 being the cheapest, backpacking hostel, to 10 being the most luxury spa hotel)
- What activities you would like to do – choose from the list below. You can write down the names, or count the sections, for example, to visit the Ubud temple, you can either write “Ubud temple” or “2.3” (Section 2, photo #3)
- How many of you are going
Click on the links below to access the sections you want quicker: