About Anya Andreeva
Hi, my name is Anya and I come from a beautiful, sunny place called Marbella, Spain.
Here is a quick summary of the services I provide:
- Raw vegan chef and chocolatier
- Catering for dinners, events and retreats
- Raw food workshops and consultations
- Personal detox programs
- Web and graphic design
- Photographer and videographer
- Mindful event and retreat organiser
- Yoga instructor
Personal tour guide – Bali & India
Raw Food and Chocolate
I am an internationally-renowned raw food chef and gourmet chocolatier. I have worked at retreats and events all over the globe, in places like New York and London, Nice and Monaco, Bali and India, and done trainings with some of the best experts in this field, such as Amy Levin and Rusell James. What sets me apart from other chefs is my artistic flare and a love for creating beautiful food that not only pleases the eye but that also satisfies the soul. With each new place I visit, I pick up new flavours and ideas that I then incorporate and experiment with in my dishes.
I currently work worldwide running workshops, consultations and catering for events big or small. Whatever your requirements, I have a very personalised approach to each individual, so get in touch today or have a look at my menu and tell me how I can help you take the next step on your journey to a healthier lifestyle! Check out my travel calendar or invite me to your country, otherwise, I accept sessions over Skype too.
Short background: I became interested in health and nutrition when my grandfather was diagnosed with cancer in 2009 and since then have experimented and researched many different types of alternative healing methods, including Ayurveda, kinesiology and a variety of modern diets. Raw food was what stuck out for me as it is a means of preventing any illness from the inside, and not just curing it temporarily from the outside.
And I’m also a web designer and photo/videographer!
I am a professional graphic and web designer, a photographer, videographer, a marketing and social media expert and an event manager – working worldwide. Yes, I realise that I do a wide variety of jobs, that’s just the way I am 🙂
I had my first official graphic designer job when I was just 16 years old. Later I began studying photography at University and before I became a “digital nomad” I worked for a global media company in central London. My Masters degree at UCL helped me develop an interest in web design and the last few years I’ve been doing more and more video work, having been invited to many festivals and retreats worldwide to shoot promotional videos and documentaries.
I absolutely love working at mindful events, so if you’re doing a festival or retreat and would like someone to take photos, do a short promotional video or help you with the organisation – I’m your girl! 😉
Click here for the photography and videography information.
You could say I began my spiritual journey when I was 16, though I don’t believe there is really a beginning to the infinite beings that we are.
I have explored many different paths, from tantra to pranic living, and have had guidance from some beautiful beings, such as Mooji, Jasmuheen and many others, but I don’t follow any one particular path but that of my inner guidance.
Let me take you on a journey!
Besides taking you on a journey towards health, I can also take you on a journey towards spirituality, adventure or luxury! I am a personal tour guide for Bali, India and Marbella, and if you’ve ever seen my travel stories or videos, you will know that with me you are sure to have a trip of a lifetime!
From relaxing at SPA’s in the world’s top resorts and secret jungle hotels and diving at tropical islands, to crazy motorbike adventures through the desert and living on the floor with locals in India – I’ve done it all, so whatever thrill you may be seeking, I can organise it for you in a fun and safe way, and I can bring my camera along to capture the epic moments! Get in touch now to find out more.
Full list of services I provide:
Examples of events previously organised:
- Kiesha Crowther (aka Little Grandmother) – “Message for the Tribe of Many Colours”, September 2013, Marbella, Spain
- Daniel Mitel – “Awakening the Illuminated Heart” 4 day intensive workshop. 2012, Marbella, Spain
- Daniel Mitel – “Awakening the Illuminated Heart” 4 day intensive workshop. 2013, Marbella, Spain
- Beta Lisboa – “95 hour Yoga for Kids Teacher Training” 11 day course. August 2013, Green School, Bali
- Beta Lisboa – “200 hour Ying Yang Yoga Teacher Training” 25 day course. January 2014. Ubud, Bali
- Jasmuheen – Pure Love – Gifts, Grace & Earth’s Garden of Eden. June 2014, Marbella, Spain
- Embassy of Peace gatherings – weekly on-going classes 2014 and 2015
- Jasmuheen – Sacred Art retreat. June 2015, dates June 2015. Marbella, Spain.
- Past Life retreat with Melanie Hoffman – May 2017, Marbella, Spain
- Gurdjieff Sacred Dance Retreat with Akash Dharmaraj – 9-14th June 2017, Ireland
- Gurdjieff Sacred Dance Retreat with Akash Dharmaraj – 11-16th August 2017 Portugal
- Open Mind Festival – 11-14th September, Marbella, Spain
- Conscious Sexuality retreat with Robert Silber – October 2017, Marbella, Spain
I have been creating unique and eye-catching designs for over 10 years and anything you see on this site is “home-made”. If you’d like to see more examples, please get in touch.
I am a certified yoga instructor and myofascial release therapist. However, due to most of my time being taken up by catering and design work, it is not frequent that I provide these services, however you may on occasion catch me teaching a class in Marbella or helping out at a retreat – keep an eye on my Facebook page for updates.
Want to invite me to lunch?
As you can imagine, a lot of time and work goes into creating this website, and I don’t want to monetise it if it means putting up adverts* so please consider donating using the button below. Any amount is massively appreciated and you’ll get good karma points too 🙂*I do apologise that my mobile site has banners, it was a plugin gone rogue that I can't fix without taking down my entire site, so please bare with me whilst I fix it!